Should I do chemical peels and would they help lighten my skin to get rid of dark spots? (Photo)

Do I need to go to a dermatologist to get this dark line off my nose?Do I need a chemical peel?I had this line on my nose forever and it use to be acne but now it's just a dark line.How could Ii lightenin my skin to remove all the dark spots in my face and to get rid of aging wrinkle looking skin at the age of 22?I hate my skin now as when I got pregnant my skin changed alot.

Chemical Peels and Lightening

Chemical peels are excellent for all skin types and conditions and vary in how aggressive they are depending on what the aesthetician and patient are trying to accomplish. For reduction of hyperpigmentation (brown spots) I would recommend a comprehensive home skincare regimen with products like hydroquinone, kojic acid, alpha arbutin, antioxidants and retinols and a series of chemical peels. The chemical peels will help to expedite the reduction of pigmentation and will also aid in the penetration of the products that you are using at home. Keep in mind that hyperpigmentation is typically deep in the skin and will only be reduced if you are consistent with your skincare plan and it may take a significant amount of time.

Should I do chemical peels and would they help lighten my skin to get rid of dark spots?

Medical Grade skin peels exfoliate deeply to reveal more evenly textured, fresher looking and youthful skin. Skin peels can help reduce fine lines, large pores and uneven skin tone.
Vi PEEL
Virtually painless
No prep required
Safe, simple & quick application
Little downtime
Effective for all skin types. Dramatic results within one week on all skin types. Physicians ultimately achieve “true repair” for their patients without hindering their fast paced lifestyle. Patients return periodically, with maintenance protocols between office visits, for optimum results. A simple, practical three to four minute Vi Peel application produces dramatic results in only seven days. Caring for the skin requires just two to four visits per year for the Vi Peel, followed by maintenance using the Vi Derm Skin Care System.

I highly recommend for you to schedule a consultation with a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Treatment of horizontal crease of the nose

The dark line shown in the picture appears to be pigmented due to the fact that there is a slight creasing between the nasal tip and the nasal dorsum.  Chemical peels alone would be unlikely to make a profound difference.  This should be evaluated for possible treatment with a superficial filler, such as belotero, or treatment with non-ablative laser to improve the texture of the line.  Make sure to consult with an expert physician in your area.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser

You could treat this only with q switched laser which is used for tattoo removal.Response will vary depending on depth of color .

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Dark spots on the nose

I would definitely recommend that you use the bleaching creams and retinols or Retin-A to reduce this discoloration.  I would definitely do chemical peels to help improve the pigmentation and tone.  Best, Dr. Green

SKIN LIGHTENING...

Hi... 

Dark line on the nose seems to be like a depression. You can try a moderate strength peel, microderabrasion or a dermal filler to over come the complaint. your doctor will decide the treatment plan.

Pregnancy will definitely change your skin by many ways. Many a times these changes are reversible. Fine lines and age spots fades up with chemical peels of various strengths followed by skin care products. You can also try Botox for wrinkles. Hydrating your skin will minimise the formation of new wrinkles in future

Every skin is unique in its own ways. The beauty of the skin lies on how you maintain. Love your skin and your skin will reciprocate.