Considering a lower body lift, breast reduction, and TT. I've lost 128 pounds- large thighs and wrinkly butt. (Photo)

First stage surgery which is best for sagging butt and thighs.

Considering a lower body lift, breast reduction, and TT. I've lost 128 pounds- large thighs and wrinkly butt.

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment!  Best to meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals. Working together you will come up with a good plan to  achieve your desired outcome. Best wishes.

Lower Body Lift

Hello, outstanding job!! Congratulations! You achieved the hard part of your transformation already. With a LBL you will solve most of the problem including the tummy tuck, but you might add a BBL in order to have a rounder and firmer butt. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey! 

Respectfully, 

Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lower body lift and tummy tuck

A tummy tuck is often a part of the lower body lift that just goes around to lift the buttock and hips as well.  Best of luck.

Post weight loss body repair - which first?

Thank you for asking about your body make-over.

• Congratulations on your weight loss. A great achievement!
  • It is usually best to  with a lower body lift - it includes the tummy tuck so that is two operations in one.
  • This will tighten the entire abdomen and back and lift the outer thighs and buttocks.
  • Depending on your surgeon, it may be possible to do the breast reduction at the same time.
  • The final plan will be made after an in-person consultation.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lower body lift

Thank you for your question. Lower body lift includes TT, removal of excess skin hip and buttocks. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.

Lower body lift

Thank you for your question.  The full lower body lift includes a tummy Tuck.  The full lower body lift is designed to help eliminate excess skin of the lower back and buttock, hips and thighs, and abdomen.  It is very common to combine the full lower body lift surgery and Breast surgery such as a breast reduction.  I recommend a full evaluation with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Post massive weight loss body contouring

Hello and thank you for your question . Congratulations on your weight loss . Most massive weight loss patients don't respond to bbl because of skin laxity .  your tissue however looks pretty good, so you could get away with it . Only an examination will tell. Otherwise you are a good candidate for either an extended tummy tuck or lower body lift .  can do a breast lift at the same time. Seek out a board certified ps who specializes in post massive weight loss body contouring . 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Congrat's on your weight loss! A body lift usually includes a TT and the breast reduction can be done at the same time. Find a plastic surgeon in your area. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Liposuction v fat transfer vs buttock lift

Thank you for the question and photo.  Significant loose skin will require an excision buttock lift.  Although we all have loose skin to some extent, I do not suspect that you have enough to warrant an excision buttock lift procedure.  Rather, I think what we are seeing is more cellulite and some pockets of fat that can be redistributed.  Perhaps consider liposuction and fat transfer with the understanding that some of the irregularity that you are seeing is cellulite which we have no great way of eliminating.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Body Re-contouring Post Weight Loss

First of all, congratulations on your weight loss and taking control of your health. It's a major achievement. In terms of scheduling your body re-contouring procedures, I would first make sure that you are at a maintainable goal weight. You do not want to have surgery and then gain weight as it will adversely affect your results. In terms of the order, it is really going to depend on you and which areas of the body bother you the most. Some procedures can be combined such as the breast and tummy. My best advice would be for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to be assessed in person.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon