BA+BL & Nipple/Areola Reduction?

Has it ever been done in one procedure? I plan to get them done this year

BA+BL & Nipple/Areola Reduction?

Hello Briget...These procedure are performed at the same time on a daily basis.  It is called an augmentation mastopexy and can be performed with or without other procedures such as a tummy tuck, liposuction, etc.  The areola is reduced as part of any mastopexy.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons very experienced in the procedure to further discuss your options.  Best wishes!

BA+BL & Nipple/Areola Reduction?

Yes, doing those procedures at the same time is possible, the real question is whether it is safe. that can only be determined after a consultation and examination, as there are some patients that are not suitable candidates for the combo surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Combination Breast Procedures

Not only has it been done, it is done very commonly.  A breast augmention/breast lift (or an augmentation mastopexy) will give extra volume and lift to the breast, and allows for reduction of the nipple/areola complex.  I can be done in one procedure, or staged in two procedures (I typically do it in one procedure unless there are extenuating circumstances).  I recommend consulting with a local/regional plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  Best of luck!

Cheers,
Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Breast lift with augmentation

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in breast surgery and body contouring surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastaugmentation #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon