Is it possible to achieve full perky breast solely with fat transfer/ grafting? (Photo)

I'm researching my options for regaining full breast. I have two children whom were breastfed. With both pregnancies my breast BALLOONED from a 34/36D, with 48G being the most recent 1.5 years ago. I'm now a deflated 34C. Is it possible to increase the volume and lift of my breast solely with fat transfer/grafting? I'm not necessarily trying to gain a cup size, I just want them to be fuller and sit a little higher. I'm 5'0 and 127 lbs.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. 

From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat grafting

Fat grafting will provide some volume but doesn't have the ability to lift and tighten.  Surgical procedures with or without implants are the best for what you are describing.  A consult would be the most helpful for you.

Breast lift vs fat

Hello and thank you for your question. Given the photographs you have submitted your best option would be a breast lift with an implant. A breast lift with fat may improve the fullness of your breast but a portion of the fat may not survive. If that is the case you may require another session of fat grafting in order to obtain the fullness you are interested in. 
Best wishesTheodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

WIll fat grafting give me a lift?

Thanks so much or your photos and questions. Based on your pregnancies and on your photos, I do not think fat grafting alone will give you the result that you are looking for. Pregnancies and changes in weight often leave skin loose and breasts deflated. I recommend you meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in-person evaluation and consultation. He or she will likely suggest a breast lift with an implant. This will give you the beast result. All the best.

Is it possible to achieve full perky breast solely with fat transfer/ grafting?

Thank you for your question.  To get a perkier appearance, you would need to have a breast lift in addition to either an implant (more predictable result) or fat transfer.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast lift and fat grafting

The options for your breast surgery would be lift and implant or lift plus fat. You will need to remove excess skin and lift the breast tissue. Fat grafting will help with the volume and cleavage. Please see the link 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon