What would I need to achieve this look? (photo)

I breastfed my son and now my breast have gone from a 36 C to 36D but they have lost their fullness and are sagging. I also want more hips and a filet buttocks . With my weight of 139 and height 5'2 how can I achieve the look I want

Without photos of you specifically, I have no idea what could be offered to you to try to achieve a similar look.  Best of luck.

Hello, from your description it would seem that options may include a breast augmentation with lift combined with a Brazilian butt lift. I recommend evaluation with a board certifed plastic surgeon who can examine you and discuss your options. Good Luck. 

Without any pictures of you provided its impossible to tell if you are a good candidate or not for "BBL". "BBL" harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) transfer your own fat to the buttocks and into the hips. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Goals with plastic surgery

Without seeing your photos there is no way to predict how close you can come to the photos you are wishing to look like. Consult with a plastic surgeon in person for a complete exam.

William Bruno, MD