I had treatment 11 days ago, I can feel more product in the bottom left lip (Photo)

But my doctor said to wait two weeks before takeing action on correction. This was the case last treatment also, and I had a touch up 7 days later. Do you think this is a case of swelling or more product in one side ?

Massage

First massage the area to blend it in. The. Return to your doctor and evaluate if you want more filler although from the photo it appears that you had enough.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

I suggest waiting 14 days or more to see if the swelling resolves.  If not, please consider reversing the filler or adding more to areas that need it.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Fillers and Aymmetry

The overall look of your lips looks good.  I would definitely want two weeks to assess the lips and if then you can correct the asymmetry.  Best, Dr. Green

I can feel more product in the bottom left lip

Thank you for your question and photographs.  It is difficult without feeling your lips to know if this subtle asymmetry is residual swelling or filler.  I do agree with waiting at least two weeks to assess your long-term results and performing any touch ups needed at that time.  Overall with your lips pursed it looks like you have obtained a nice result.  Best wishes.

Swelling

Swelling can stick around for a few weeks after surgery. It also is not uncommon to have a little more filler on one side vs the other. If you find this still persists I would contact your injector. They should give you the option to add more to even out the other side or use hyaluronidase to automatically break down the acid to even them out.

I wish you the best of luck!

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

I usually recommend waiting 2 weeks for any correction (if needed). I always recommend icing the area frequently post treatment. Please see your board certified dermatologist/plastic surgeon at the 2 week follow up appointment to determine if more product is needed on the other side. All the best, Anita Gill MD

Anita Arora Gill, MD
The Woodlands Dermatologic Surgeon

Wait

I would definitely wait.  The injection was satisfactory to the surgeon at the time of treatment.  This is probably just differential swelling.