Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

hi i am a 60 kg male and in january i had abdominal etching and liposuction. i dont exercisee and just have a naturallyy slim body. im starting to find that my abdomin is still flabby when i pinch my whole stomach and bunch it up together. is this becuase the liposuction was unsuccesful or is it the simple fact i have to start doing ab excercises? thankyou

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

Thank you for your question. Etching does not tighten the skin, and volume loss/removal only predisposes you to more loose skin. There may be some tightening with the procedure, but the loss of volume versus tightening does not offset the volume loss so there is a net increase in laxity of the skin. I hope this helps.

Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

Hard to know the answer to this without an exam.   You may have skin laxity or you may have more fat to liposuction.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?