Did I get the best work that could have been done to correct my nose? (photos)

My surgeon only used my cartlidge and ect with no other foreign things to fix my broken/twisted and sunken tip I'm wondering if more could have been done as he didn't reduce the size only corrected the crooked and twist I'm thinking for have spent all that money and only probably getting one nose job a lifetime as revision is very difficult I'm concerned I didn't get the whole package or did he do a good job? I'll post before and after pics.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Did I get the best work that could have been done to correct my nose?

Although your photos are limited, it appears that a little more improvement could have been achieved. X-Rays and a detailed physical exam will be required to give you the best evaluation and answer to your question.