Can I get tip plasty after having rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 1 year ago to have a broken nose straightened that had also twisted over time. Now a year on I'm not happy with the tip can I have a tip plasty with not much trouble

Isolated tip rhinoplasty

It is certainly possible and often feasible to perform a limited rhinoplasty only on the tip region of your nose especially if your are otherwise happy with the rest of your nose including the profile. Surgery on the tip alone often can be done with less anesthesia and sometimes with less costs then a complete rhinoplasty. Good luck in your area.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I get tip plasty after having rhinoplasty?

Without a full set of before and after photos, benefit of physical exam,and reading the op-report- it's difficult to comment accurately. From the photo that you have provided- it appears that you would benefit from a revision Rhinoplasty - to narrow the bones, refine the tip. Keep in my mind that addressing only a tip and not the nose in its entirety can distort it, and you may not be happy after that. For more info you can view the links attached.

Tip plasty post rhinoplasty

There is not enough information to give your an opinion. Its best that you consult with an expert, who can examine your nose, fully.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty 1 year after broken nose rhinoplasty

You certainly can have an isolated tip rhinoplasty at this time, and the procedure need not be complicated or very painful. You do need to discuss your objectives, such as a more refined and narrow tip, with your surgeon ahead of time. Good luck!

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip plasty after full rhinoplasty

A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about what may be needed, since the nose is a 3-dimensional structure.  Revision rhinoplasty as more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty.  The tip of the nose can be refined and made more narrow. It is also important to make sure the new tip balances with the remainder of the nose.  For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below 

Tip refinement

You would be a good candidate for a revision rhinoplasty. If you want to concentrate on the tip, that can absolutely be addressed. I would suggest visiting with a few revision rhinoplasty surgeons because the limits of what can be achieved will depend largely on your in person exam and your expectations. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon