What is the best option to get rid of the gap between my teeth? (photos)

Two years ago I had my molars removed with the idea that after getting my molars removed my wisdom teeth would come out and push my two front teeth together getting rid of the gap, however that hasn't happened. I would really like to get rid of the gap and I was just wondering what are some of the possible options and what do you believe the best option is for me? Also what are the pros/cons to some of these options

Closing the Gap

Small gaps like yours are best closed by cosmetic bonding or porcelain veneering.  Cosmetic bonding is the best, least costly, least impactful to your natural teeth since this is purely an additive process.  In the hands of a skilled cosmetic dentist your smile will look natural and beautiful.  Porcelain veneers require some removal of your tooth.  They are more expensive and just as beautiful.  You could look into this too.  Either way, where I would spend my time is in finding the right dentist who can do this seamlessly.  You might have to interview 3-4, get the feel of the office, talk to the staff and look at before and after pictures to find the best dentist for your needs.