Best surgery to have on my nose?

the tip of nose is sunken on the left side for some reason and as you can see it is really bent to right side from head clash and seems to have got worse over time like its grown warped so wanting to know best surgery to have

Best surgery to have on my nose

Your nose can be significantly improved with surgery. You need to be examined by an experience rhinoplasty surgeon. He/she needs to determine whether your nasal septum needs to be repositioned as well. Also you may also need cartilage grafts to your nose. Discuss these with your surgeon. Good luck.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose

What you are presenting with is a challenging nose, one that will likely require resetting of the nasal bones and significant cartilage structural work which will include the placement of spreader grafts that will keep the nose midline.  I suggest you do your homework to make sure that you see actual results of patients done by the surgeon of choice.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can address straightening  the crooked nose. The sunken  portion on the left side of the nose is caused from  a concave upper lateral cartilage in the mid portion of the nose. To  straighten the nose  will require osteotomies placed in the nasal bones to  reset them straight.  A spreader graft will need to be placed on the left side underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the mid portion of the nose.   Additional tip  cartilage grafting may also be required.  Crooked nose repair is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of rhinoplasty,  so choose your rhinoplasty surgeon based on experience.  For many examples and more information, please see the video and the link below

Best surgery to have on my nose?

If the appearance of your nose concerns you enough, it can be straightened and cosmetically improved with a rhinoplasty and probable septoplasty. Whether it is worth doing is a decision that is personal and only you can make.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. The extent and length of the procedure, cost, and the specific operative steps to achieve an ideal cosmetic result vary from patient to patient and would depend on the findings at your consultation examination.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Full rhinoplasty

Hello. It looks like you need to have a full rhinoplasty In order to address the issues with the tip and the dorsum. I would recommend getting a consultation with a reputable plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to determine what specific procedure will best address your needs. 

Marcelo Ghersi, MD

Best rhinoplasty surgery to have

The best surgery for you is an open rhinoplasty which will address the deformities you demonstrate including crooked nose, middle vault contour irregularity, wide nasal tip shape and malposition position

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Best surgery to have on my crooked nose?

Thank you for your question. A full Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty may be your best option. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in Rhinoplasty. For more information on Rhinoplasty please see the following link: