Looking for surgery in Melbourne Aus. Mummy tummy (Photo)

I am looking for surgery to give my midsection a tighter/smoother more toned appearance. Interested in what procedure I am the best candidate for and surgeons in Melbourne I should enquire with.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Looking for surgery in Melbourne Aus. Mummy tummy

Thank you for your question.   I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location.  Based on your appearance you have little skin excess and adiposity and perhaps only have some mild muscle laxity.  See a series of board certified plastic surgeons to have the best treatment recommendations made.  Hope that this helps.

Looking for surgery in Melbourne Aus.

I would suggest you find a board certified plastic surgeon who is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your tummy tuck. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!