Scars have gotten darker and bigger since I got pregnant, is this normal? (photos)

Hi I got my breast revision surgery last November(scar is under my breast) and I got pregnant this March. Sincr I got pregnant my scar got bigger (bit swollen) more visible and lot darker. No pain or redness tho. I was using protective tape on scars as I was adviced more months and been used cream to. Is it something to do with pregnancy hormone I started to worry :(

Scars

Yes scars and other pigmented areas can get darker in pregnancy in response to the hormonal shifts going on in your body.

Napa Plastic Surgeon