Any risk of implants rupturing/exploding or complications when doing squats/weight lifting?

Considering butt implants with fat grafting. Generally work out 3-4 times a week, any risk of implants rupturing / exploding or complications when doing squats/weight lifting?

Rupture risk with buttock implants?

In short, silicone gel buttock implants are not FDA approved and thus not legal for buttock implantation in the USA. I actually see about one patient a month that had gel implants done in another country and, although they looked a felt great at first, they are now seeking revision because the implants are either visible on top of the muscle and/or grossly deformed by scar contracture or a ruptured implant. The soft semi-solid silicone rubber implants used in the USA are much less likely to have these problems if placed correctly under the gluteus muscle AND are considered permanent implants because they cannot rupture and leak silicone gel. I personally prefer Spectrum Design implants. Similar to breast implants, as long as the appropriate implant size/shape is selected and the implant is placed in the correct anatomic plane, the end result should  look and feel natural - like a fit athletic buttock in this case. Glad to help