No results after rhinoplasty? Should my surgeon be liable to fix this? (Photos)

Had a rhinoplasty done for a old broken twisted nose that had a collapsed tip but didn't get any result's it's s still crooked and the tip is still collapsed it's I'd say worse than before because it's now I have a scar underneath my nostrils. This cost me 10k I'm devastated. Should my surgeon be liable to fix this? I think so I really do as nothing was achieved that I was told would.

Revision

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.
I revision of the surgery can be done after 6 months post op.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-