How can I remove bumps on my forehead? (photo)

My grandmother told me when I was around 3 years old, I developed serve chicken pops all over my face and so she had put cream on them to help lessen it but unfortunately, there was a few that was too serve and left a scar, in this case bumps. Is there any ways to make them vanish and not leave a scar. They're located right in the middle of my forehead.

Chic

I would use a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and fillers for your chicken pox scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Chic

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles