Will my nostrils become more visable over time? (Photo)

I am 2 months post op and feel I had more nostril show before my surgery. I liked my nostril show and I'm wondering As swelling goes down will they become more visible again?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty results and nostril appearance

It is way too early to assess results.  Wait a full 4-6 months for all swelling to resolve.  You may want to take serial photos at 14 day intervals to follow your progress.

Nostril show

Really hard to provide you any meaningful advice from this photo. As a rule rhinoplasty results will take up to a year to be finalized. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon at your next visit.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon