Nose surgery (insecurity sideways) (Photo)

- If my nose can look more straight and look better sideways than now - How much can it cost Hi I would like to know if I can do plastic surgery into a more straight nose as I really feel insecure about my nose when people look sideways

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to provide you a cost estimate now because cost is subject to a few variables: the local market where you have the procedure done, the facial plastic surgeon, and the procedure. I suggest that you move forward your search for a more cosmetically pleasing nose by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You can discuss cost at the consultation and also talk about surgical nasal contouring techniques to create the nose that is both symmetrical and proportional to your face.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose surgery

You are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty to address the concerns you listed above. Do your homework and seek out a consultation with a Board-Certified Facial Plastic or General Plastic Surgeon who has experience with rhinoplasty.  There is a wide range of fees -- expect a quote of $6500-$8000 from an experienced, reputable surgeon.
Best wishes!  Harry V. Wright MD, Sarasota, Florida

Harry V. Wright, MD
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dorsal Augmentation

You would benefit from dorsal augmentation with either septal cartilage or rib grafts. Adding some tip refinement would also be nice. Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Nose Straighten

Thank you for posting your question and photo's. A Rhinoplasty could be a great choice to straighten the nose. You could also refine the tip to provide a better balance to your face. I would ask to see before and after photo's from the surgeon that you see. Their portfolio of photo's can speak volumes for what type of result you may expect. I would also recommend seeking out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon & if possible, a surgeon that is Board Certified inFacial Plastic Surgery.

John Allan Ness, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty consult

You can definitely have your nose straightened and refined with rhinoplasty. Average costs in south Florida range from  $5-8000 for surgeon, anesthesia and operating room. Many practices offer financing options as well.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

The fee for rhinoplasty will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  You need to go for a consultation and find a good surgeon. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty

thank you for your question. As an artist I like using the reshaping technique when performing Rhinoplasties. Using advanced suturing techniques I can change the shape of nasal cartilages giving a thinner, more refined natural looking nose. I like to find out from the patient what they don't like about their nose and what their goals are. I then examine the nose and write a detailed operative plan. I incorporate the FINNESSE technique which I invented. Bleeding, bruising and post operative pain is minimal when compared to traditional technique. It's not uncommon that some patients have no bruising after surgery. For more information please watch the enclosed video and I hope you find this information helpful.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Asian Rhinoplasty

You have a very  pretty face and do not need any surgery.  However, if you desire nasal contour enhancement, I would suggest a stringer nasal dorsum, narrow nasal base, and tip refinement.  This would improve overall aesthetics and facial harmony.  For best results I would use a cartilage graft from behind your ear to improve tip support and refinement.
Be sure to see a surgeon Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who can show you a comprehensive portfolio of his/her work so you can gauge surgical experience and the types of results that are reasonable to expect.

Nose surgery?

Nose surgery is one of the most technically challenging and difficult procedures in plastic surgery. Now, we are able to do the liquid or non-surgical rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid fillers. You may be able to benefit from such procedure to improve the dorsal profile to a more straight nose using fillers. Make sure you see a trained plastic surgeon or specialist as you can also have complications such as blindness and dead skin or necrosis from fillers to the nose.

Mahmood Kara, MD

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards