How to make my jaw even? (Photo)

One side of my jaw is more full than the other. I've seen a Dentist about it and it can't be fixed with dental surgery. They suggested fillers but I was wondering if there was something more permanent I could get done. Maybe jaw implant on the weak side ?

Jawline implants

Yes, one can use an implant to 'match' the other side of the jawline; but it should be adjusted at surgery since 'standard sizes' may not be ideal for your case. Also, the jawline has to 'blend' into the middle part of the jawline to look natural. Consult a cosmetic Maxillofacial surgeon

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon