I had rhinoplasty 12 years ago and then revision. Looking at having revision (Photo)

Not sure if the next procedure will fix it the tip Is quite bulbous and swells Would like to narrow my nostrils Am scared it will not turn out nice

Revision Rhinoplasty

If you are considering a revision rhinoplasty, you have certainly given your nose enough time to heal completely. From you limited views it does appear that your tip is bulbous/strong and could be reduced with a revision surgery. Seek out an revision rhinoplasty expert and it will be less scary.

Revision

Your dome cartilages are too wide resulting in the bulbous tip.  These should be reduced and then you should have a nice improvement in the appearance of your nose.  The nostrils can be reduced slightly but this issue is less evident. 

Find a good surgeon

The key to having a good result with a revision (or primary) rhinoplasty is to make sure you find someone who is very experienced at doing them. Do your research and ask for referrals. Also look at the surgeons photos online to make sure you like the types of noses they are creating. Best of luck.

~Dr. Sieber