I need to change somthing in my nose but I need to know 2 things: how much will it cost? Can I pay monthly?

Prices for Surgery

Without any photographs or explanations for what you’d like to do, it is very difficult to place an estimate on cost for your operation. Prices depend on several factors such as fees for facilities, anesthesia, what the doctor wants to charge due to location/technology, etc. Many doctors and practices have payment plans for patients. I recommend exploring your options by consulting the board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Most offices offer some sort of financing available for patients, whether that be through care credit or another financing firm specializing in cosmetic surgery.  They often have 0% interest for a few months, and payments vary depending on the firm.  In regards to cost, well that varies based on region to be quite honest with you, not to mention also by surgeon.  Your best bet is to go and visit a few surgeons, do a couple consultations, see who you feel comfortable with, and work with the patient coordinator in regards to the financing.  That way, you can have all your questions answered and make sure you feel comfortable with the surgeon of your choice at that time.  Best of luck.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Monthly payments for a rhinoplasty procedure

Most plastic surgery offices have third-party financing options including Visa and MasterCard. Some offices will actually allow the patient to make all the payments first, and then undergo their surgery. It's always best to check with your operative surgeon about what their policies are.  Rhinoplasty is a very difficult endeavor, so choose your surgeon based on experience, not price.  For many rhinoplasty  before-and-after results and  our current price list, please see the link and video below 

Rhinoplasty costs

Without posted photos and the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. Prices vary from Region to Region, Practice to Practice, experience of Surgeon, etc.. Most Practices offer payment plans provided you qualify. It is best to set up an in person consultation with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience in Rhinoplasty

If you are unhappy with your nose there is almost always something you can do about it.  Without photos it is impossible to tell you any more than that.  You should find a rhinoplasty expert in your area and have a consultation to discuss you wishes. Cost will vary by doctor, but choose your surgeon based on their experience and your comfort, not their price.