I had Aquamid for my cheeks 11 hrs ago with no lump and now want to have Juvederm for tear trough area. Is it safe?

Wrong Filler for tear trough

Juvederm is not the right filler for the tear trough area as it is hydrophilic and draws fluid to the area and will cause swelling. Fillers that are less hydrophilic such as Belotero  balance are better filler for that area.

Good Luck

Tear Trough Fillers and Eye wrinkles

Injections under the eyes are a delicate process and Juvderm is a very thick filler and not the ideal filler. Restylane and Belotero are much better products for injections under the eyes. I often inject Botox around the crow's feet as well to improve the results. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with these facial injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm After Other Fillers

It should be safe, I consider using cannulas to limit complications. I often combine multiple fillers for best results.  Dr. Emer.

Juvederm for the tear trough?

I personally don't think Juvederm is the ideal product for the tear trough area. In this area Juvederm can attract water molecules and cause prolonged swelling. Ask your Dr. about other options.

Injections under eye and risk

Be sure you ask the person injecting you for the risk of blindness from injections under the eye.
Thanks

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

After detailed facial examine by the injecting doctor than I see no reason nor to try Tear trough correction injection but with Restylane Silk better choice in my opinion...