I had breast implant 4 months ago and loving them but I have the strange rash/ dry skin on both breasts. (Photo)

I had 360cc under the muscle. The rash started about two months ago on my left breast and now it's moved onto the right. It doesn't hurt it just really embarrassing.

Rash on breasts

There are many potential reasons for this rash.  You may want to visit a dermatologist for an examination to determine the best treatment.  

Rash after implants

Best to seek in person dermatologist appointments and treatments for this rash issue. Might try a steroid cream over the counter ...