Not happy with tip 1 year after surgery (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 1 year ago to straighten my broken nose and collapsed left tip/nostril I was only made aware after surgery that my surgeon did not use anything other than my own cartlidge ect I made it clear I wanted my nose straightened and tip reduced so after surgery and a year later my nose is straight but the tip is still the same it wasn't reduced. I want a nice shape for front of my nose I'm not asking for anything unrealistic just a nice shape. Can this be done?

Thank you for the pictures.  It'd be interesting to know what exactly was done under the skin during your procedure in order to help reshape your nasal tip - often times, we are limited by how thick our skin is.  In your case, this may be partly the case, but without knowing what was done under the skin it is difficult to assess.  That being said, I agree - the tip of your nose does not fit the rest of the appearance.  A softer, more defined nasal tip would help improve the overall appearance and harmony of the nose.  This could be done by something as simple as a tip - plasty - however, depending on what was previously done, it may require more than just that.  Long story short, with a directed approach, it can be improved.  I hope some of this helps.  Best of luck.

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose can be refined likely

You due have a wide tip.  Some of the reason it is wide is thick skin.  Nonetheless with a focused technique I do believe you can achieve a narrow more refined tip.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD