Looking to get fat transfer from arms and legs to breasts in Melbourne, Australia (23F, 58kg, 165cm tall). Whats your advice?

I want to increase 1 cup size naturally using my own fat. Is this procedure approved in Australia? Is it covered by indemnity insurance? What are the risks (e.g. cancer screening issues)? What is the current perception about the procedure?

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon