Can endymed fry fillers ?

I had fillers done 4 weeks ago and had an endymed treatment with some resurfacing. Have I fried my fillers and if I continue to have more treatments will my fillers disappear?

Endymed does not Fry Fillers

Endymed Technology does not fry fillers.  The timing is extremely important if you would like to combine these treatments - fillers for immediate results and Endymed for long term re-building of collagen.  The best timing is to have Endymed before the treatment at least 24 hours or 3 weeks after your filler injections. This allows the fillers time to settle properly.

Resilience and Longevity of Dermal Fillers

The resilience and longevity of a dermal filler depends on the filler used. A hyaluronic acid based filler is likely to breakdown faster than a poly-L-lactic acid, polymethylmethacrylate, or calcium based filler. With my patients I typically recommend them to wait  4-6 weeks after filler is injected to receive any laser or resurfacing treatments. Resurfacing treatments are intended to regenerate collagen and the breakdown of a filler can not accurately be measured.

Neil Sadick, MD

EndyMed Treatments Will Not Effect Fillers

You are fine, and the filler is fine too. There are no concerns here; clinical studies that were done several years ago looked at whether radiofrequency applied to the skin after fillers effected the fillers — the answer is no. And EndyMed 3Deep is a really good skin-tightening device so you enjoy the fillers and enjoy the tightening from your Endymed 3Deep treatments.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Can endymed fry fillers

Might have been a goos question to ask before having this treatment. I think you should be OK but only in person examination allows a definitive answer,...