Damage to my nose due to hard pressing. I had closed rhino 2 and a half months ago. (Photo)

I told my Dr. that I didn't know if I was doing my nose massages correctly. He showed me and proceeded to pinch my nose in the back with his hand and I yelled in pain. He noticed and stopped then he pressed my tip really hard and I yelled too. He said to continue doing them but not as strong then. It has been a few hours and I have pain and burning in the place my doctor pinched my nose. I'm afraid he broke it or did some damage. I don't know how to ask him about it or should I just forget it?

Don't worry.

I would not worry and go in for your follow up.  If you see any changes then call and get an earlier appointment to see you plastic surgeon.  Pain up on manipulation early after rhinoplasty is common.

Post op swelling

I seriously doubt that your surgeon damaged your nose, but only time will tell. If the pain doesn't dissipate over the next week then make an appointment to see your surgeon and have it assessed in person, but it's very normal to still be swollen at 2 1/2 months post op.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD