Bulky jaw; I have a wide face, particularly when I smile. Is there anything non-invasive I can do to slim it down? (Photos)

I have a wide face, particularly when I smile. Is there anything non-invasive I can do to slim it down?

Bulky jaw

In order to permanently reduce the jaw width and slim it, you will need to remove a portion of jaws.  This is done through an incision in the mouth.  Non-surgical means are limited, but you should try Botox injection to the masseter muscle (jaw muscle).  You will need 100 units of Botox to treat both sides.  With repeated injection, you will see the slimming of the jaw line. 
Alex Kim, MD