Birthmark removal? Price, possible complications? (photo)

I think what I have is a nevus. It's rather smallish, I think. A little larger than the size of my pinky nail. I've spent over a decade considering it and I think I'm ready to have it removed. I need an idea of how much it may cost, because, even though I have insurance, I may need to ask financial aid at school for help. Will there be complications? With it being so close to my lips? Also, it has gotten slightly bigger and changed shape in the last few years, so I want it gone sooner than later

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Please see an expert this needs excision for improvement but will leave a scar no matter how it is done.  Best, Dr. Emer.