I had a Bichectomy two months ago. How can you tell if buccal fat was extracted from both cheeks?

I was lucky and never felt any pain and I wasn't swollen. It might seemed out there but how can I know if the bucal fat was extracted from both side of my cheecks? I felt the stitch on the left side and never on the right side and I could see almost right away the indent on my left side but my right side seems the same after this two months. I will ask my doctor but I wanted to asked first if is there a way to tell. Thank you!

When in Doubt--Ask you Doctor

This is tough to answer without before and after pictures. You could still have some swelling which can be asymmetrical from one side to the other. I recommend following up with your Dr. about your concerns. Best, Dr. Emer