What is the ball park cost of Rhinoplasty in Melbourne (Male)?

I've been quoted AUD $15k which includes everything from the surgeon to the hospital space to the anaesthetist. But upon looking through forums and such online about the cost in Sydney and Melbourne it seems $15k is high? I'm told the surgery will take 2 hours. 

Rhinoplasty fee

The fee for a rhinoplasty will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You have to find a good surgeon and then determine if the fee is in your budget.

cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

the cost of a rhinoplasty procedure is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, time monitored under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fees for performing the procedure.  A hospital setting to be much more expensive than outpatient surgery Center setting.  For more information  and many examples including our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Without photos and examining you and knowing what exactly you're a candidate for-it's impossible to give you an accurate answer. Every Surgeon utilizes different techniques, and fees vary from Region to Region, experience and qualification of a Surgeon, etc. You can certainly have other consultations with Board Certified PSs in your area to see what their qualifications are, look at their before and after photos. For more info re/how to choose the right Rhinoplasty Surgeon- you can view the video attached

Rhinoplasty Cost in AU

We are in Miami, but I wish we could get those prices here! A typical male rhinoplasty her would be USD$4500 - USD$6500! Good luck with your surgery. Shop the doctor, not the price.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD