5 week post BA - pain in right breast at internal incision against rip. (photo)

I am 5 weeks post BA - dual plane placement. I started to wear underwire sports bra at 4 weeks post op. Yesterday morning after a 3hr meeting i started to experience extreme pain in my right breast where i think the internal incisions are right against my rips. After not wearing a bra all afternoon and over night i still have extreme pain today. Could this be bruising from sitting in a wire bra for so long or something else? Not sure if to see my GP as there is nothing obvious except pain???

Extreme pain after breast augmentation

You incision appears normal from the photo, but if you are truly having extreme pain, it is best to call your surgeon and consider going to the office for an examination.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast pain

best to call your surgeons office and go in to be seen and evaluated in person. No one on this forum will be able to fully answer your question without seeing and examining you in person. 

5 week post BA - pain in right breast at internal incision against rip.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your breast discomfort. Though always best to be evaluated by your surgeon for any changes in your recovery, I agree that there is nothing of obvious concern on your picture, and it is most like soreness from the incision site healing.  If you have seen any changes in your appearance definitely see your surgeon.  Best wishes.