Who is the best doctor do you go to to get Juvéderm in Florida? (photos)

Who is the best doctor do you go to to get Juvéderm in Florida I am 20 years old and have a consultation with Dr. fiala in Altamonte Springs. Next Thursday I've been trying to review but nobody has pictures does anybody know the best place to go where they inject in multiple spots and are in a rush to actually sculpt the lips ?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Who is the best doctor do you go to to get Juvéderm in Florida?

A Board Certified PS or Board Certified Dermatologist, as long as the injector has a lot of experience. 

Since excellent results are completely dependent on the skill of your injector, I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. I've attached a link to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website where you can search by area below. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Choosing the right physician for Cosmetic Injections

I suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in facial injections.  You can look at their years in practice and expertise.  Best, Dr. Green

Choosing a physician injector

Thank you for your question. It is very important to find an experienced injector when it to comes to putting products in your face. I would recommend that you go to a board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist in your area. In addition, there are some physician injectors that are also trainers for their products. They typically have even more experience. You can also search for one of these in your area.