I'm 2 weeks post-op and my right breast is sitting higher, is this okay? (Photos)

I had dual plane teardrop 335cc implants with a breast fold incision 2 weeks ago today. My left breast has started to look 'normal' while my right is still sitting quite high and still looks a bit like 'snoopy'. The right pec muscle is a bit painful near the top inside (near my cleavage) especially when i get out of bed in the morning. Its also a bit firmer than the left. My surgeon moved my right breast towards the centre slightly and i am right handed. Is thia ok? Should i be massaging?

I'm 2 weeks post-op and my right breast is sitting higher, is this okay?

You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute