Going onto my 8th week, 350cc. The left breast isn't as soft nor does it feel natural? (Photos)

got my implants back in June 2016 it been about 7 weeks. I started to notice today 17th July 2016 my right one going hard. My right breast has not dropped and looks deformed where as my left breast has dropped a little but has gone a little hard. The problem I'm having is that, when I may have them they feel good but go hard again. Tightness feeling, My surgeon said look good and he said well don't expect both to look the same The left breast is stiff and isn't as soft nor does it feel natural?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Asymmetry and firmness two months post BA

One of your implants appears to higher than the other and, from your photographs, it seems to me that both implants could come down a little lower. In situations like this, it can be helpful to wear something called a bandeau - an elastic garment that encourages the implants to 'drop'. You could discuss this with your plastic surgeon to see if it's an appropriate option for you.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Going onto my 8th week, 350cc. The left breast isn't as soft nor does it feel natural?

Thank you for your question and the photos.  At 8 weeks post operatively the space around the implant may be smaller on one side due to muscle, tissue, connective tissue or scar tissue which can make the implant feel firm and look different.  Many surgeons recommend implant displacement massage to help correct this issue which can be very effective.  Please discuss this approach with your plastic surgeon as follow their recommendations.  Best of luck to you. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon