Vaser hi def looks like a drawing (Photo)

I am thinking of having this procedure done however this photo on the internet puts me off a bit. It looks to me like a drawing! It says that the picture is taken 2 weeks post op..... Is this something that would settle down?

Hi Def Liposuction Looks Like A Drawing?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It would put me off too. Looks awful and unnatural to be quite blunt. If it looks awful now, imagine what that will look like with weight gain? A puffed up quilt most likely. Musculature shows when body fat is low. Etching fat to look like muscles is a poor substitute for the real thing and never looks "right." Uniform or even liposuction in conjunction with good nutrition and muscle-building exercises is a better route. 

Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture

Thank you for your time. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  The photo you have attached is a very unnatural look. It is important to pick a physician with an extensive background in training and experience in performing the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing- a minimally invasive procedure that precisely and efficiently removes unwanted body fat. The VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing system uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently reshape your body. This technique requires that the doctor is specially trained in VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing. What distinguishes the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing procedure is its ability to chisel out six pack abs, pecs, lats, obliques (as well as other muscle groups).

Continue to look for before and after images of the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing. You will come across images and a doctor you are confident to work with. 

Vaser Hidef

The picture you've posted is not a good example of an artistic and experienced hide liposculpting procedure and more like the old sketching procedure which never looked natural. It is very important to evaluate your potential surgeon's own results so you know what to expect.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Def Looks Like a Drawing

Yes, I can understand how such can be unrealistic to review.  Hence, it's important to acquire a better understanding of vaser liposuction and it's indications. 

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilient areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def  works with the existing muscle tissue and physique. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body.
In some cases, Vaser liposuction can be performed within your doctor's office with a #local #anesthesia; depending on the area being addressed. However, it is often an #outpatient procedure performed at surgery centers; especially for larger areas of the body. In such a case, the patient will either be under an intravenous twilight or a #general anesthetic.

An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction. Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates. It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction.