Vaser hi def looks like a drawing (Photo)

I am thinking of having this procedure done however this photo on the internet puts me off a bit. It looks to me like a drawing! It says that the picture is taken 2 weeks post op..... Is this something that would settle down?

Hi Def Liposuction Looks Like A Drawing?

It would put me off too. Looks awful and unnatural to be quite blunt. If it looks awful now, imagine what that will look like with weight gain? A puffed up quilt most likely. Musculature shows when body fat is low. Etching fat to look like muscles is a poor substitute for the real thing and never looks "right." Uniform or even liposuction in conjunction with good nutrition and muscle-building exercises is a better route. 

Sacramento Physician

Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture

Thank you for your time. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  The photo you have attached is a very unnatural look. It is important to pick a physician with an extensive background in training and experience in performing the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing- a minimally invasive procedure that precisely and efficiently removes unwanted body fat. The VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing system uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently reshape your body. This technique requires that the doctor is specially trained in VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing. What distinguishes the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing procedure is its ability to chisel out six pack abs, pecs, lats, obliques (as well as other muscle groups).

Continue to look for before and after images of the VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing. You will come across images and a doctor you are confident to work with. 

Vaser Hidef

The picture you've posted is not a good example of an artistic and experienced hide liposculpting procedure and more like the old sketching procedure which never looked natural. It is very important to evaluate your potential surgeon's own results so you know what to expect.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon