What type of lift + augmentation is best? (Photo)

I'm a 29 yo and have breast sag due to pregnancy. I do have a lot of stretch marks and my skin has lost a lot of elasticity, it's papery. I'd like to have a breast augmentation and suspect I'll also need a breast lift but I like that there is 'drop' to my breasts. I booked a surgeon overseas and was initially told I could have an Internal Breast Lift and when I arrived was told I needed a "lollipop" lift. I decided not to go ahead due to vertical scarring. Do I have other options? Donut lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Breast Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift with Implants.

If you don't mind having some drop to your breasts as you describe it, then yes, you may be able to get by with a circumareolar breast lift with implants.  That technique does flatten the projection of the breasts somewhat.

To be sure what may benefit you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have breast lift with implants surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry

You would most likely get the best result with a breast augmentation and a crescent lift on the right breast but you need to be see in person to determine that. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon