What type of butt shape do I have? Can my buttock shaped to heart shape butt with fat transfer? (photo)

I think it is quite possible to improve the shape of your buttock with fat transfer

From the one image you have provided, it appears that you would be an excellent candidate to consider buttock shaping with fat transfer.  You say that you would like a "heart shaped" buttock, and I suspect you mean an "upside down" heart shape, with the fuller part on the bottom and the narrower part at the top, as opposed to the more "right side up" heart shape that I think you already do have sort of.  One of the big reasons for your current buttock shape is the disproportionate fullness in the hips and upper buttocks that you have now.  This would be addressed with the liposuction that would likely be used to harvest fat for transfer to the mid-buttocks region.  Thus, the shaping of your flanks, hips, and upper buttock would be improved with sculpting with liposuction, while the central and lower buttocks would be shaped proportionately with fat transfer.  This type of approach has been highly successful.  In addition, although you don't show a front view, should you need some contouring of your abdomen or flanks on the front also, that can all be done at the same time, as well.  The more fat we have to choose from, the better for these procedures.  Be sure to schedule personal consultations with board certified plastic surgeons who have experience in this type of surgery.  I don't know how it is "down under," but in the States we have a lot of people doing this type of surgery now because of its popularity, and thus profitability.  They don't always have your best interests in mind, though.  I think board certified surgeons in general have not only the best training for this type of surgery, but they are also the ones most likely to put your safety and ethical considerations first, as they have the most to lose with their hard-won credentials if they don't!  Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Heart Shape Buttocks - BBL

Great question. The answer is yes! The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one
area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to the rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Next step is to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals. Best of luck. - Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA