Does thermage cot work?

I am a 26 year old looking into thermage cpt at a reputable clinic in my city. does thermage actually work for minor skin laxity. i have always taken good care of my skin from the sun. the before and after photos look just too good to be true.

Thermage

Thermage absolutely yields great results. My patients love how fresh they look after treatment. Thermage is a non-invasive procedure utilizing radiofrequency technology to heat the skin’s lower layers, stimulating the body to produce collagen and elastin. The result is immediate skin tightening that continues to improve up to 6 months. You are quite young so your skin should respond rather efficiently to the treatment. Experience with this procedure is key, so please make an appointment with a qualified cosmetic dermatologist.

Thermage and Effectiveness

Thermage is highly effective at skin tightening.  It is an extremely reliable and reproducible technology.  It is very user dependent and it is very important to consult a board certified dermatologist with vast experience with Thermage for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Thermage can be very effective in the right patient and for the right issues.

Thermage can be very effective in the right patient and for the right issues. Remember that Thermage, like most technology, is user dependent. Thermage can do a fine job in the right hands. Make sure you have a qualified physician or high level who understands the application of radio frequency. Otherwise , if Thermage is done correctly , your results will be of a lesser quality.