Why didn't my surgeon put in two different sizes to help align my breasts? (photos)

I am only 1 week post op so I know a lot happens and changes but I started off with one breast bigger than the other. My surgeon said he wasn't concerned and continued with the plan to put 300cc in each. One week later and I do not see how they are going to become similar sizes. Quite upset as I paid a lot of money in Australia for this.

Asymmetry

Asymmetric healing is common- especially when you begin with slightly different volume and positions. This asymmetry can actually be amplified for a time post op. Your right nipple is lower so that contributes to the difference you see.

I recommend that you try to wait until 6 months post op to evaluate the balance and result.

All the best