How do you get rid of internal scarring from injection needles?

I had a restylane filler injected for my tear troughs. It wasn't really done well so I just had it melted out with hyaluronidase. When it was totally gone I was left wish a small caterpillar like bump underneath my tear troughs, so now it looks like I have two tear troughs. What can I do to smoothen it out?

Bump in eyelid

Thank you for sharing your question and discussing your problem. It is difficult to determine what the issue is without a photograph. Make an appointment with an experienced oculoplastic surgeon for comprehensive evaluation a discussion of treatment options. 

Good luck,