How much does rhinoplasty cost in Melbourne?

For someone living in Melbourne, what is the price of rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty

Cost of cosmetic surgeries vary depending on the geographic location, procedure and surgeon. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. I can tell you that the Realself average cost  for a rhinoplasty in your area is between $5,000-$8,000 which is around $6,600-$10,600 in Australian dollars. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon