Recommendation for Pec Implant Doctor in Melbourne, Australia?

I am looking to have a Pec Implant (singular) to correct asymmetry of my chest. Struggling to find much choice in Melbourne, Australia of surgeons who specialise or have experience in this. Any recommendations would be highly valued.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Any experienced Pec Implant plastic surgeons in Australia?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, pec implant surgery is not something most plastic surgeons learn in school and not everyone is interested in taking time off after school to go and learn.

It is therefore important you do more research and you might consider traveling for your procedure to get to an experienced plastic surgeon.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dr. Marc DuPere, aesthetic, cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon