Puss and acne (scalp inflammation) in few areas after 5 months FUE transplant procedure, is it normal? (photos)

I had my FUE procedure just over 5 months ago & 4400 grafts. Once the hair started growing, I had acne and small Puss cysts here and there which healed with time and doctor insisted it was normal. 5 months down the track I still get acne and breakouts in scalp and doctor insists it's ingrown hair which is normal. My prp practitioner thinks its inflamed and infected and I should see a dermatologist or perhaps even have some grafts removed cause apparently more grafts were inserted per incision

In some cases you can get infection of the hair follicle and inflammation. If you have this, contact your doctor ASAP

In some cases you can get infection of the hair follicle and inflammation.  If you have this, contact your doctor ASAP  Your doctor can examine you and or give you a treatment plan.   You can't get treatment on the Internet.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pus 5 months after a hair transplant

This is certainly not normal. Speaking with your doctor in detail is the way to go. I can't address this over the interent

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon