Best plastic surgeons in Melbourne for chin Lipo?

After recommendations for plastic surgeons for chin liposuction in Melb, Australia?

Best plastic surgeons for chin Lipo?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your lower face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  If the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  If the chin is weak and a "double chin" is present, liposuction alone won't create the facial harmony and balance that a chin implant would provide.

Hope this helps.