Make inner part of my upper eyelid the roundest possible? (Photos)

My current eyes is the product after 3 reconstruction surgery this year, to fix my congenial deformity. The last one was bilateral canthoplasty and entropion repair on 21/7. I would like to find an oculoplastic surgeon in Melbourne to make my inner part of my upper eyes the roundest possible, and that would get rid of my problem of weird gaze and arousing too much attention from the public.

Doctor Answers 1

Retraction of Eye

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question. It appears that you have retraction of the left upper eyelid (right side in photo). This can easily be corrected by an Oculoplastic Surgeon. So far, it looks like your operations have been successful.  Good luck,

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.