Make inner part of my upper eyelid the roundest possible? (Photos)

My current eyes is the product after 3 reconstruction surgery this year, to fix my congenial deformity. The last one was bilateral canthoplasty and entropion repair on 21/7. I would like to find an oculoplastic surgeon in Melbourne to make my inner part of my upper eyes the roundest possible, and that would get rid of my problem of weird gaze and arousing too much attention from the public.

Retraction of Eye

Thank you for sharing your question. It appears that you have retraction of the left upper eyelid (right side in photo). This can easily be corrected by an Oculoplastic Surgeon. So far, it looks like your operations have been successful.  Good luck,