Long philtrum, distorted nostrils, needing lip fillers. Specific guidance as it's really getting me down. (photo)

Since rhinoplasty my nostrils are both very different & I have noticed that my philtrum is a lot longer. It's longer than a mans. I would like to shortern this asap as it's very long and unattractive. A lip lift isn't an option so would lip fillers give the appearance that the philtrum is shorter than it is?? Lastly, would I benefit from botox or fillers for the deep nasolabial folds? I'm 32 and have noticed a dramatic increase in aging and the 'droopiness' of my face over the last 12 months.

Fillers and rhinoplasty

Hello. I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with your rhinoplasty results. Typically, fillers do not "correct" a tall upper lip, so your best bet is a lip lift which is usually made through a nasal sill and columellar incision. Judicious administration of HA filler to the NL folds may help, but I would be conservative.