How long after laser lipo can corrective surgery/touch ups be done?

I am 5 weeks post laser liposuction on my outer thighs and one side is larger than the other. I have seen my doctor and he has scheduled my correctivesurgery for July 12 which will be just over 3 moths post surgery. I am wondering if this will be too soon after? He has said that it is fine as the results of lipo will be final by then and it takes up to six months for the laser results and skin tightening to fully show. Can someone please tell me if this will be ok? Or should I wait until September?

Laser Liposuction/Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. I specialize in Liposuction and Body Contouring procedures.  I would recommend that you wait 6 months to 1 year before undergoing revision surgery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon