Am I an ideal candidate for a jaw reduction? (Photo)

I'm 23 years old, and I've hated my jaw for a long time. I feel like my head is really big and my face is very small, and my jaw doesn't help that. I wish it wasn't so round!! It makes me embarrassed to see photos of me, because I always need to angle the camera in a way that minimises my jaw. I was wondering if there were any procedures to recommend?

Jaw Reduction

The reduction of jaws at the angle will improve the shape of the jaws, and slim the lower part of the face.  This will make the face thinner and more oval, rather than round or square.  The incision is made in the mouth, so it's hidden.  I believe you are a good candidate.  Advise you to see a board certified plastic surgeon.
Alex Kim, MD