My lips are naturally big, but I'd like to enlarge them with fillers. Can I change the shape of my lip border? (Photo)

I want my top lip to curl up more, it just sags a bit and if it curled up it would help hide some melasma I have in my Cupid's bow. I feel like it would be ideal as SPF comes off that area so fast and it would hide it in a way. Can my top lip border be manipulated to get that curl up effect? First pic me not pouted second when I pout it hides more upper lip

My lips are naturally big, but I'd like to enlarge them with fillers. Can I change the shape of my lip border?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  You can use dermal fillers to not only increase the overall volume of your lips but you can selectively alter their contour.  Lip eversion, or outward turning up of the lip, can be accomplished but be sure that the look is what your you want. There are ways of treating your melasma without filler placement if that is your ultimate desire.

Lip Augmentation and changing the shape of the lips NYC

There are many ways to change the shape and size of the lips through fillers.  However, the best way to treat melasma is not with more filler in the upper lip; it is through bleaching creams, chemical peels, and Cosmelan.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green